WE ARE DEAD EFFICIENT PEST CONTROL
A LITTLE HISTORY
With over 15 years experience in pest control the business was taken over by Paul Schofield in 2013. Paul previously ran a cleaning business for 12 years and his background has been invaluable in reshaping the business to become more professional and customer orientated. Business wise it was a natural progression for Paul as often hygiene and pest control goes hand in hand.
WHY IS PEST CONTROL IMPORTANT
A good cleaning programme alone will at least limit the amount of pests targeting your stock and as we have a background in the cleaning business we can advise on this matter for free. This is vitally important for businesses these days as most councils will run the “scores on the doors” hygiene rating system which you may have seen as you enter a food outlet (they will rate 0 – 5)
Remember it’s not good enough to buy pesticides in boxes marked Rat poison or Cockroach killer that are available to the general public from stores such as B&Q or Wilkinsons. Such products are what Pest controllers might have been using 20 or 30 years ago and as generations of pests like mice, cockroaches or bedbugs have come into contact with them they have developed a resistance over the years. The public can’t buy the poisons we use – you have to be trained and licensed to handle and apply them.
We have invested in the latest technology from specialist cameras to industry leading traps and use only the best and most effective rodenticides and insecticides. We have access to research papers and advice from national laboratories. We do this to keep up to date with the latest advancements in poisons and biological data – such as resistance in both rodents and insects to behavioural patterns and new products.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our staff are fully trained, licensed and insured.
- We don’t just get rid of pests – we identify why they’re targeting your premises in the first place and how you can deter them from coming back.
- We give free advice on good housekeeping and hygiene practices as well as storage solutions.
- We use unmarked vehicles.
- Industry leading technology used.
- Competitive local rates.
- Annual contracts for Businesses Very Affordable from as little as £350PA for a take away or small convenience store. That’s less than a pound a day!
So get in touch today to arrange a free no obligation consultation where we will come out and view and assess your problem and talk you through the best options!