DEAD EFFICIENT PEST CONTROL LUTON!
With over 15 years experience in pest control Luton we have invested in the latest technology from specialist cameras to industry leading traps and we use only the best and most effective rodenticides and insecticides. We have access to research from labs across the UK, So we know the latest advancements in poisons and biological data – such as resistance in both rodents and insects etc – behavioural patterns and new products.
WHY CHOOSE DEAD EFFICIENT?
- We tell the truth – we don’t exaggerate the scale of the problem to charge more.
- We use unmarked vehicles.
- Fully qualified, licensed and insured.
- Same Day response time.
- We give expert advice and hand out information.
- Our work is guaranteed – meaning if pests return after our service and advice has been implemented within the life expectancy of the pest we will continue treatment – Free Of Charge.
- All customers are provided with documentation recognised by the health authorities.
- Very Competitive rates.
- We’re big enough to cope but small enough to care.
REASONS TO GET PESTS SEEN TO;
- Pests can spread disease by carrying the pathogens responsible for human and animal disease.
- Pests frequently cause stress and allergies by their presence in the human environment.
- Damage to property can be direct such as when rats or mice chew through electric cables.
- Damage and contamination of stock means it has to be thrown away
- Damage to property and people can be indirect, causing disease and illness to employees and customers by contamination of work surfaces and foodstuffs.
SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
All these things will have a profound effect on your business reputation too. You can only imagine the effect that rumours of an infestation or a food poisoning outbreak can have on your business financially. Customers will shop elsewhere and get used to shopping elsewhere – it may be difficult to get them back – and you are left with the daunting task of repairing your reputation, which could take years and cost extra money in refurbishment and advertising. Luton Pest Control
The general public often connect pests with hygiene standards
Would you eat at a restaurant that has cockroaches or rats?
Would you shop at a store that has mice?
Would you share a bed with bedbugs?